Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My first blog...one week into rehearsals

It has been one week since we've started rehearsing for The Optimists. And I am finally getting to this blog. A week late. Not very optimistic of me, I suppose, if you've been expecting to read about how things are going. Or it could just be me being putting things off. Which is not very optimistic, I know.

But I have to say after week one of rehearsals, things feel great. I couldn't ask for a nicer and more talented group of actors to work with. As for the director, well....

I am kidding of course. Charlie is fantastic, the theatre is fantastic, the stage management is fantastic, the entire crew and front-of-house staff is fantastic. There. Put that in your optimistic pipe and smoke it.

Week two is upon us and I really hope we don't screw things up.

No comments: